Link to Forrest Gump Taxonomy
Introduction of the work. Watch first part of the movie. When watching the movie, you should focus on the following questions.
1. What does it mean to have a national identity?
2. What prominent American persons do you see in the film? Politicians, musicians and others.
3. What important political events take place?
4. How do these events affect us today?
5. What is the American idea of a self made man?
6. What does social inheritance mean to you?
Discuss in groups the first part using the questions above. Watch second part of the movie.
Watch third part of the movie.
Tell your group about the eyewitness report you have written.
Start working with the movie using Bloom's taxonomy 1-6, see link above.